Our mission is to initiate programs and expand access to wellness services that enhance the quality of our living through individual sessions, classes, workshops, and community events. One example of a Branching Out initiative is the Courageous Art of Living and Dying (CALD) program. This program seeks to cultivate curiosity, conversations, and connections about our mortality by raising awareness, providing support, resources, community outreach, and education about end-of-life issues.
Funded programs 2010-2016:
• 32 rental spaces for fundraising events
• 7 teen yoga scholarships
• 193 private sessions for mothers in crisis
• 11 rental spaces for nonprofit organizations supporting youth
• 24 free CALD speakers and workshops
• 19 free sessions and classes for “first responders”
• 38 scholarships to meditation and yoga classes
• 8 Branching Out sponsored youth entrepreneur events
• 6 artisan markets and benefit events
If you are curious or want to connect about Branching Out or CALD please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508.315.8088.
photo credit: Michael Corthell